- "I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and all of the staff at NBI for their great work and personal service. Not only was it a pleasure to work with you and everyone at NBI during the course of the lawsuit, but the results of your great work and surveillance were instrumental in obtaining a verdict at trial. Additionally, I appreciate NBI's cost conscious mentality. NBI truly commits to partnering with its clients to obtain the best result at the lowest possible cost. Your service makes the difficult task of managing litigation budgets much easier. I look forward to working with NBI on many projects to come."
- Jeffrey G. Boman, Esq., M.B.A., Pettit Kohn Ingrassia & Lutz PC
- " Michael Julian is one of the most well respected private investigators in the industry. His firm is widely known as a result-oriented company that is why the insurance and legal industries come to Michael first. Throughout the industry of his peers, Michael Julian is well respected and enjoys an excellent reputation for honesty, integrity, and dependability."
- Susie Wright, Owner, Wright's Typing Company
- "Michael and his colleagues at NBI are first rate investigators. From prompt service to their easy-to-use client web site, NBI provides a product that is thorough and transparent. I only wish I had heard of them earlier!"
- Anthony Lowenberg, Attorney at Law, Hermes, Sargent & Bates, LLP
- "I have worked with Michael for several years. I am always very impressed with how professional and thorough Michael and his company are in every aspect of their business. I would highly recommend National Business Investigations to any company."
- Liz Roberts, President, Resource Business Partners, Inc.
- "Our firm and our client cannot thank you enough for all your hard work in this case. Without NBI's intense investigation, surveillance, and relentless research into the dark life of the Plaintiff, this settlement would not have been possible. After confronting Plaintiff with all the inconsistent information discovered through work done by all involved at NBI, there was no other choice for Plaintiff, except to swallow his pride, step down from his high horse, and settle the case today."
- Karen Baytosh, Esq., Steve T. Loizzi, Jr., Esq. - Bremer Whyte Brown & O'Meara LLP
- "Michael is a dependable business manager with multiple skills and talents that lay the foundation for a successful company. He has excellent communication skills and is goal oriented. He is of the highest ethical and moral standards and always lives up to his word. His investigation business is conducted with complete privacy and integrity. Doing business with Michael is efficient and produces results. Michael is always open to new ideas to improve his personal and his company's performance."
- Lou Ellen Ficke, CFO, Commerce Bank of Temecula Valley
- "I had the pleasure of working with Michael Julian and came to know his professionalism and acumen in the security field. He understands and is involved in every aspect of his business and he consistently delivers an outstanding work product. I would not hesitate at the opportunity to work with him and/or NBI again."
- Brad Mathers, Investigative Consultant, Business Controls, Inc
- "Michael is very hard working, driven CEO of his company, which employs and contracts numerous individuals around the country to provide investigative and security services to private individuals and large corporations. Michael has the utmost integrity and is extremely driven. It has been a pleasure doing business with him many years."
- James Houle, CPA
- "Mike is focused on bringing the best to his clients in the investigation services industry. His success is based upon his honesty, loyalty and desire to provide the best service he can for his clientele."
- Steve Reed, Principal, Reed Financial Network
- "I would recommend Mike Julian and National Business Investigations without reservation. The standards at which they operate are in keeping with the highest expectations in the industry. Mike personally is a viable asset to the industry and his community."
- Tony Berg, Personal Protection Specialist, Private Investigator
- "I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your assistance in the timely resolution of this matter... Based on the information you uncovered, we destroyed the plaintiff's $1,000,000 in future earnings claim and $1,000,000 general damages claim. In summary, your investigation was vital to our defense and we look forward to working with you again in the near future.
- Bonnie L. Lutz, Attorney at Law, Klinedinst, Fliehman & McKillop, P.C.
Our other Legal Investigation Services, include: Fraudulent and Internal Investigations, Investigations of Financial Records, Cyber Investigations, and Asset Search and Recovery.
A fair and equitable decision concerning the distribution of Workers Compensation benefits cannot be made without the proper investigative information.
Our Corporate Services, include: Executive Level Background Investigations, Counter Espionage and Criminal, Computer Forensics, Executive Protection and more.
At NBI, every investigation starts with a commitment...
and ends with a guarantee.
Having been in business for over four decades, we know there are many investigations companies you can call on. One does not thrive for nearly fifty years in this industry without first having a foundation of integrity, trust, and reliability.
We are an investigations company that understands that 'customer service' is not a department, it is a creed. Because of that, we count the most prestigious law firms, insurance companies, TPA's, and corporations as our partners.
For those who are seeking a partner? We would like to extend our no-risk guarantee:
If you are not happy with our investigations, you only pay what you believe our performance is worth.
Every investigations company promises professionalism. Only one guarantees it!